Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Why Movie Make Ups Doesn't Really Work in Reality


When trying to come up with ideas of things to do to try and win your girl back. A lot of guys try and do things that they have seen in the movies, which have all already been done before and does not work.

The problem is, one person has written the script for both the female and male roles, they are playing roles and are following cues. Real life does not work that way.

Your ex does not want you to copy something that has been done before for so many other girls. If you are going to make a move to get her back, it should be at the very least, original. It also needs to be something that you would do and appear to be sincere.

Every relationship is different and every breakup is somewhat unique. Many couples could have exactly the same argument about exactly the same things but other couples could be in a different emotional stage at that precise moment. There are things about the two of you and your situation that makes those same arguments unique.

You need to take the time and make the effort to come up with something unique and specific to your romantic situation. More importantly, it needs to be something that will matter to her and melt her heart.

A few Short Poems from pelfusion.com

Empty Arms
My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.
When I Feel Alone
I love you because I know you’re always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone.
 Love Is A Gentle Caring
Love is a gentle caring, a quiet concern, deeply hidden in the heart. a presence always felt everyday, every minute, every hour. love is a gentle embrace between body and soul. a quiet touch of the hand a soft hug by warm arms a caress of two soul. love is a great passion between hungry hearts. the intimate exchange between mind, body and soul. love is always caring always growing always being there. love is a wonderful gift shared by two blessed souls experiencing heaven on earth.
Broken Heart
You tell me that you love me. you tell me that you won’t leave me. but you turn around and do it anyways. now i am crying my heart out. hoping you would hear me. but you just ignore my painful cry. each and everyday passes by. I fake a smile to the world. but underneath my smile, is my broken heart. all the good memories you give me. is all I left of you. but its slowly fading away. as time goes everyday. but will I get over you.
It Hurts
The pain..it hurts. I wish I could say I am okay. but that would be a lie. I am too tired to even flirt. I struggle through each day. some days I just wish to to die. …I feel so alone at times. I feel like no one understands. I am so broken inside. I barely even make rhymes. I can barely control my hands. in my mask . I am unable to hide..

Alternatively, you could do something else altogether. Do something that she may even find curious and shocking. You could let her go – at least for a little while. Instead of going after the girl, give her a little time to think things through.

“Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read my articles, I hope that they have been a help to you

Featured Post

Tips on what to do to get the love of your life back

Trying to get the love of your life back , if we do not give ourselves a chance to calm down and think things through can m...